Bed Bug Control in Hobart
- Bed bugs feed on human blood usually at night, their bites can result in a number of health effects
- Bed bug bites are caused primarily by two species of the insect
- Their size ranges between 1 and 7 mm.
- They spread by crawling between nearby locations or by being carried within personal items
- Infestation is rarely due to lack of hygiene but is more common in high density areas
- Bed bugs spend much of their time in dark, hidden locations like mattress seams or cracks in the wall.
- Eliminating bed bugs from the home is often difficult, partly because bed bugs can survive up to a year without feeding.
- Repeated treatments of a home may be required.